From: "Nick David Wright" <pedalingpr...@yahoo.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:51:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: PESO: Sip Local and Beloved

Here are a couple of PESOs.

Sip Local:
http://pedalingprose.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/sip-local/

Beloved B&W:
http://pedalingprose.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/beloved-bw/

"Beloved" was shot with the Pentax M 135/3.5 lens that I am purchasing from a
list member. Very nice lens. I was so dead set against anything with a max
aperture less than 2.8 that I never gave it a thought until you all started
talking it up. When I had a chance to consider it, I figured that it would
probably be perfectly fine for my needs and that I'd give it a try. I'm glad I
did. I'm especially enamored with how tiny it is.

 ~Nick David Wright
http://pedalingprose.wordpress.com/