On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 12:59:30AM -0800, Larry Colen scripsit:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157614520437805/
>
> There was some dicussion of my first prototype not being
> waterproof. The second version now has two cases, the inner shock
> resistant one, and an outer waterproof, or at least water resistant
> one.

But, so far as I can tell from the photos, no cushioning between the
lenses; drop that case on its end and the lenses will play bumper cars.

It once took me half an hour and resort to channel lock pliers to
separate the cap from a pen (both cap and pen body being made of brass)
I'd dropped perfectly on end; I'd be scared of what might happen
to the bottom lens in a stack like that.

-- Graydon