Cory -

Thanks for posting - I browsed your gallery and had pleasant reminders of a couple spring break trips to Gatlinburg and Cades Cove when I was teaching. That was 35+ years ago and it's nice to see Cades Cove preserved. Is that church by the trailhead that goes back to Abram's Falls? Or is my memory failing? What I *do* remember is that it was a long walk back to the falls, up and down the hills with a three-year-old on my shoulders. ;>}

-p

Cory Waters wrote:
The family and I went up to Gatlinburg Tennessee for a few days respite this month. It seems silly now that we've lived here so long and never made the four hour trip to see the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Very pretty country up there.Here's a shot of a church in Cades Cove: http://cwaters.smugmug.com/gallery/7482073_ei6Gh#482822841_h79tU-A-LB
It's a snapshot but it turned out pretty good, IMO.
Cory