On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Christine  Aguila <cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yee Haw---We've had a bit of a Spring Tease today!  64 Degrees.  Look at the
> 1st pic:  a fellow Chicagoan with no socks on!  Spring might be coming;
> Spring might be coming; Spring might be coming!  Last pic:  Meet Murphy!
>
> http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/springtease/index.html
>
> Comments welcome, but only of the fun & playful kind!  :-)
> Cheers, Christine

Those are fun shots, Christine.

We had a warm Friday (actually wore knickers for the ride home), but
the temp dropped for a rainy Saturday and yesterday (as you can see
from today's PESO) was cool and grey.

Woke up to sleet this morning.

Still, these unseasonally warm days give us hope, don't they?  You've
captured that very well in this little gallery.

cheers,
frank