On Mar 10, 2009, at 12:31 , frank theriault wrote:

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Manuel Magalhães
<mfcmagalh...@netcabo.pt> wrote:
Hi guys,

Did I already tell you how sad and jealous I am not having joined our book and what a wonderful job you all did? Probably not. Well next year I¹ll give
a try.

Here are two short albums I created after two photo ³safaris² a couple of weeks ago. I am beginning to understand the ways of the Mac and Aperture.
Have to continue...

http://gallery.me.com/mfcmagalhaes

Melgaço is a small medieval town, rounded with a not so medieval town.
Bolhão is a city market (Porto) with very interesting people

Ah! Comments are welcome... Always!

Wonderful galleries!  Here is my favourite photo:

http://gallery.me.com/mfcmagalhaes#100013/Bolh%C3%A3o %20(4)&bgcolor=black

I have no idea what this photo is, Frank. It just gets me a black panel.

I wish these showed up larger - it's hard to appreciate them when
they're so small on my screen.

They look to be about 7 x 9" on my screen when they are clicked on.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug a camera.”
–Lewis Hine