In a message dated 3/29/2009 4:39:29 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
ozsav...@gmail.com writes:
G'day All,

One from  the weekend. Spur of the moment idea that worked better than
I had  expected.:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/3395121961/>

Direct  link  (~135kb):

<http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3395121961_8cd857df7e_o.jpg>

One  Nikon SB-900 behind the models head pointed towards the  camera.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Dave

============
My  reaction was "there's a model in there?" I really, really had to look to
see  her. If you aren't expecting her, she might be quite hard to find. Looked
like a  mishmash to me. Sorta still does.

Good idea, think execution is sort of  lacking and/or this one needs some
serious cropping to isolate elements and get  rid of dross (like that white
line
down the right, edge of fabric? that really  threw me off). Put this one away
and look at again in a few days and maybe you  can see what I mean about first
impression might be a mishmash and no  model.

HTH, Marnie

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)