Ok, good input Luiz. After all of the input I'm still on the fence so I'll look
for another possibility.

-B

----- Original Message ----
From: Luiz Felipe <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 6:17:44 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - Seedlings

Brendan, this shot didn't work for me. I'm not worried about the pot, wich I'd
like to include if possible or just cut heavily - the floor (shape and blur),
the vertical lines in the window and the bottom layer of pots just showing
(they could perhaps cover the floor so we would feel really surrounded by
trays, pots and plants). I'm positive you have some pics there - just this
particular one didn't grab me.

I have a glass problem too, and was ordered to stay away of contact lenses for
a while. Lucky, all my current cameras either work almost perfectly with
glasses or have adjustable finders - and I just take out the glasses to crop if
I can't add a safety margin (something I do when in a hurry).

LF

Brendan MacRae escreveu:
> One more from the greenhouse.
>
> Can't decide if I'm OK with cutting off the pot in the foreground or not.
> That's what I get for wearing glasses and not being able to see the entire
> frame in the viewfinder (renewing contact lens prescription tomorrow...). Let
> me know if it bugs any of you.
>
> http://www.primelensphoto.com/IMGP9546.jpg
>
> K20D, DA* 16-50mm @ 16mm, f8, 1/60, ISO 100, custom WB
>
> -Brendan