Tomorrow I'm having my first photo class,
as a tutor :-)
I know. I'm raving mad, so you don't need to tell me that.

We are a bunch who are starting a photo club, and somebody got to do it :-)
Me and a friend has been working a lot creating a PowerPoint presentation.
First lesson will be basic stuff, exposure and such.

But next session will be about basic composition. That's a lot tougher.
The good thing about it, is that I'll probably learn a lot.

Anybody got some ideas where to look for inspiration? Except from the
obvious tip, to look at good pictures.

--
MaritimTim