Good posing and a good capture of expression.  Obviously a good rapport with
the model, lack of which can be a real killer of a portrait session.

The main light looks a little too low, giving an "uppishness" to the light
and shadow effects.  The catchlights in Jess's eyes show that most of the
softbox was below her head, whereas most of it should be above her head,
with only enough below to moderate the shadows which should naturally fall
downward.  So you see too much highlight under the tip and bridge of her
nose and her top lip has a shadow line above it.  I also think it was too
far away, a soft box's diffusion is diminished by too much distance, which
is why the light isn't wrapping as smoothly into the shadows as it should,
why dimples and small defects are visible, and why people are commenting
about dark shadows.

Still, it's a good shot worth looking at.

Regards, Anthony