On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 08:54:16PM +0100, mike wilson wrote:
> Larry Colen wrote:
>

> >Writing software is a development cost not a production cost. NRE,
> >Non-Recurring Expense.
>
> All I believe about Adobe is true then?

What do you believe about Adobe?

They seem to treat their employees well, a friend got laid off, but
got an amazing severance package. They also let employees buy a finite
number of copies of their software at about 10% of list (lightroom for
$25, photoshop for $40, the big developer suite for $120).

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.