I am having a strange problem. I am able to reply to posts on this list from my office computer using my gmail account, but I have not been able to start a new thread. I tried twice this morning; one post never showed up at all; the other seemed to show up, but there were no replies (which may just mean no one wants to talk to me).

OTOH, I have no trouble starting thread from this a separate account, which I opened recently using my laptop and home email address. Those posts always show up and someone always replies to them (perhaps not knowing it is me).

Yesterday I updated my office account on the server, to see if that made a difference. This morning, however, my posts still seem not to be getting through. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening?

TIA,

Dan M