Thanks, Marnie. I could have climbed the fence and gotten a low shot from the
near front corner of the house. Maybe I'll consider going back.
I varied the light and fiddled with B&W, but this version simply best exposed
the scene. As I mentioned in another post, I want this sort of subject to be
well lit to allow a 'study' of its textures and detail.

Jack