Thanks a lot, William
I guess you are right. This was what I wanted - some sane advice, form
experience.
Of cource I am a bit disappointed, that the assistant wil slow down the process.

I geuss I could use the remote assistant for our camera club workshops in
studio tecnique. It may even be possible to show the computerscreen with a
procejtor as the monitor ;-)
I have read that live view is not possible using the assistant. Too bad, ehh?

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/pentax/k20d-review/

Regards Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.