Yep. I think I used the center focus point, without recomposing. So
absolute focus is probably a couple of inches behind the logo. That's
a mistake.

Thanks Bob

I think this is the first time I've done motorcycle parts. I'm not a
motorcycle enthusiast. But it was fun. I'll probably try again some
time.

--
MaritimTim