Take a look in the archives. The crlfs have been on many (not all) of your
emails for months.

Are you using Outlook Express, or Outlook Not Express?

Do you have it set to use stationery? If so, is there something odd about
the stationery or the way it's stripped off?

Do you use a sig file? If so, is it full of white space?

Do you have it set to use Word to edit emails?

Are you using any add-ins that append stuff?

Does your email go through some forwarding or cleaning service that adds
crap to the end, like a disclaimer?

Are you doing anything fancy, rather than sticking to plain everything, like
a Shaker would?

Bob