That's what I found also if I remember. I like Outdoor Photographer better.
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of aimcompute
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 12:41 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: What Do You Think About Nature Photographer Magazine?

I have enjoyed Nature Photographer Magazine in the past.  I was looking
online for submission guidelines.

Apparently, one is required to be a subscriber to the magazine and have a
Level 3 subscription in order to be a contributor of articles or photos.
Level 3 memberships cost 78USD a year and the magazine is only published
quarterly!

Does this sound a little strange to you... that a magazine is only
interested in submissions from paying contributors?   Does that seem
backwards?  Not what I expected AT ALL.

Tom C.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com