> Sunday afternoon at The Sun, one of Hook Norton's public
> houses.  Nice place, nice people, great food, and wonderful beer.
>
> Can one of the Brits tell me what game they're playing?  It
> looks like dominoes, but the tiles are white without markings.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9083772&size=lg
>
> Rick

They must be sorting their Milky Bars then.

Did you get close enough to be sure that there are no markings? It could be
dominoes.

Or it could be Tug Todger, which goes back to the Middle Ages. Were you in
the pub when they started? The traditional way to get a game is to shout
"Would any yeoman here care to Tug my Todger?". Try it some time, you'll get
a very warm response.

Bob