My desktop is an iMac 25 with a glossy screen and my laptop is a glossy screen Macbook. I was concerned when I first bought the IMac, but I find that in my office/studio it doesn't reflect anything as long as the light behind me isn't turned on. The Macbook is "flagged" by my large and dull body when I'm using it, so again, no problems. But it was a matter of concern at first.
Paul
On May 2, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Rick Womer wrote:

Nice gallery!

I'm using a glossy-screened MacBook Pro right now. It has only been a problem with a bright window behind me. In other situations, the images are crisper and more contrasty than on matte screens.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

--- On Sat, 5/2/09, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

From: Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au>
Subject: GESO - Dash & Will, Apple In-store
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 4:15 AM
A little gallery of the highly cute Dash & Will doing a
fun in-store.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/09/09_05/09_05_dashwill/index.htm

Not to start a flame war or anything, but man, those
glossy-screen macs would drive me bonkers. Reflections
everywhere.

--
der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc

directly above and follow the directions.