Rick,
I guess you want those shadows, but the flower itself could be better.
It seems not quite as beautiful as a rose should be, if that makes sense.
I know the blossom is very open, but could it be sharper or bigger in frame?
And I'm no good with complementary colors, but that wall's red color
doesn't help.
All this said, you aren't pushing yourself unless you make some failures...
Regards, Bob S.