That first pic was shown here before. The consensus was that it's a fake. The second one looks like it could be real.
Paul
On May 2, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Joseph McAllister wrote:

These have been on the net for a while. I believe they are Maine Coon Cats, one of the larger breeds. They can get very big. In 2006, the Guinness World Records named a male purebred Maine Coon the "Longest Cat". Verismo Leonetti Reserve Red (better known as Leo) measures 48 in (120 cm) in length, from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail, and weighs 35 lb (16 kg). (Wikipedia)

http://www.fbipigeons.com/BIG_CAT.jpg

http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/animals/BigCat.jpg