My status update - you can add "and wife" behind my name. Meg made reservations today...

stan

On May 5, 2009, at 4:58 PM, Cory Waters wrote:

You can change my status from "maybe" to "most likely". I bought a ticket today.
If the creek don't rise, PDML Central is going to be there.

Cory

tbei...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
15 so far, this is the list I have:

Stan Halpin
Mark Roberts, and son
Scott Loveless
John Sessoms
Christine Aguila, and husband
Cory (maybe)
Nico Lurker
Don Delurker
Mat M. Stenquist (maybe) Bob Sullivan, and wife
Ted Beilby

this is pulled from the messages to me as well as the list messages.