From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Luiz Felipe
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 6:05 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Sample Image - A70-210 on digital was RE: DA* 60-250 at B&H

Sorry, but something in there is still alive and kicking. Whatever it is, lives in the ebay info html and tried to download stuff from a long series of .ru sites. I think all the attempts were blocked, but a complete checkup is in order.

Sorry, but there may be a serious risk - not in the link posted with the

photo... that link looks safe, since it's a simple jpeg.

LF

Bran Everseeking escreveu:
On Mon, 11 May 2009 16:18:07 -0400