Boris, you really have loyal fans in the PDML... I'll send you offlist some stuff I'm getting in retaliation for the second part of my previous reply... interesting stuff :-)

I really wonder if they would prefer if I found you my type... nah, guess they just didn't feel ok with my brutality(?)... from now on, I'll just keep the honest part and skip the brutal...

LF ;-)

Luiz Felipe escreveu:
Very interesting photos, and that's not taking in account her age. I
believe she would - assuming she keeps interested - give us all really
amazing views of the world. I like her ideas. Don't forget to tell her
about this part of the reply.

Now i've been honest, the other part:

Man, you're ugly... definately not my type. :-)

LF (you asked for it... and no, it's not the beard)

Boris Liberman escreveu:
Hi!

This time I decided that I could post a PESO of exclusively Galia's shots.

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2009/05/peso-2009-017.html

For those who hadn't seen my face yet, there is one there...

Be brutal and honest. Comments about my beard will be disregarded ;-). I am too lazy to shave.

Boris

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/