----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Maas"
Subject: Re: EVFs ...

The only time my G1 shows visible lag or refresh is when the room is
illuminated with low-quality fluorescents or when light levels are
quite low. I avoid the former (60Hz Fluorescents are physically
painful to me anyways) and in the latter case it's a trade off between
refresh/lag and the ability to actually focus given the low light
levels (and by low light levels I'm talking when the shutter speeds
are dropping below 1/60 at ISO 3200 and f2).

Sorry Adam. This was in a daylit room looking out a window.
No artificial light at all.
I do have fast eyes though.
For me, the G1 is painful to use, which is too bad, because it'a a nice
little camera in many respects.

William Robb