[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hey guys.  I noticed a lot of MX's are advertised on eBay with non-funtioning
> X-syncs and hot-shoes.  My MX suffers the same problem although the FP sync will
>fire the flash.
> Is this a common problem for MX's?  Is it repairable?  what shutter speeds does FP
>sync at?

My guess is that the FP socket is used in combination with flash bulbs.
Bulbs need some time to ignite and burn quite long, compared to the
duration of an electronic flash.

That would mean that you could use any shutter speed with flash (bulbs only).
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org