I'm a collector too (although only from 2003, small collection).

I guess I am being harsh. I did buy the book today, and could have read the captions from the book. It was crowded, though, which is a good thing in a way. And I was seeing a lot more gut reactions in the crowd then the usual photo exhibition. Brian, hurry, you have one more week.

That Yuri Kozyrev shot just knocks me out every time I think about it.

Bob W wrote:
Excellent, thanks for posting it. I've bought the book and visited the
exhibition every year since at least 1994. I enjoy the way they lay out the
exhibition. It gives you time to look and you don't feel as though you're
being swept along by the glancing masses. I don't want high throughput.

Bob

Took in the World Press Photo exhib this afternoon at the (Sydney) Mitchell Library. Even though the show closes next week, the room was near full. As always, worth the visit. If you can catch it when it rolls into your town, I highly recommend it.

http://www.worldpressphoto.org/index.php?option=com_photogalle
ry&task=blogsection&id=19&Itemid=223&bandwidth=high

I do wish they would lay out the exhibition with more flow, though. With the photos mounted on stands at right angles and captions in the corners, high throughput does not ensue

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc