-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1316793311]

Kent,

That has to be it. It must be that all of the longer lenses have that
design?

In my original post I was referencing the auction page but the bottom photo
never loaded. So, I looked at it after Shel's post and noticed the bottom
pic (this time the page loaded instanteously). Sure enough, "PENTAX SMC."
That's no screw mount lens. Plus it's identical to the lens on Boz's site...

Brendan

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com