Hi all.

I added three more shots to my Flowers folder.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=918347

All three shot with D200, Tamron 90 f2.8 macro and sRGB colour space
set in camera.

Not sure i like this set up. I had to do a lot of LR luminance and
saturation to get the colours close. It seems nice enough on the flash
shots i did of the kitchen after i stripped the paper off, as before
shots. The colours seem pretty close, but the flower shots are all
flat.

I was tempted to go with one system as opposed to the two i have now,
but i'm happier with my K10D for flowers and close up photos, the
colour seems more vibrant. Although it could also be the D200, i've
never been happy with the camera. No setting seems to give me nice
colours and sharpness at the same time.

So, Nikon for action, Pentax for landscapes and macros. Oh, Canon for IR.

Looks like its a three system house then.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com