I'd say the K7 autofocus is a wee bit better than the K20D in terms of rapid
lock in, but not a major difference. And while I haven't tested fully, it seems
more accurate in terms of no front focus or back focus right out of the box. In
terms of mechanics, I would say the metering is much better, much more
accurate. The build quality is also a major step up IMO. In other words, it's
not a game changer, but it's a definite improvement.
Paul