John, I am sorry to tell you, but both my DA 21/3.2 (with me here)
focuses perfectly and that my focusing screen is just fine. Also, if
you shoot from like 10 meters at f/8, the DOF has to be reasonable,
whereas I don't see a single piece of the area allegedly in focus that
is actually there. This lens is out of whack and back it goes to B&H.
I will solve it in a different way. Meanwhile, Galia will be shooting
with one of the lenses that I have that I know are working fine.

--
Boris