Nice work. Some very interesting subjects, well rendered.
Paul
On Aug 11, 2009, at 2:32 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

Some of the best knobs I've seen lately   ;+]

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

---- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Brewer" <d...@alphoto.com>
Subject: GESO - Huntington

Family and I drove over to Huntington, WV on Saturday for a day out and to eat at Hillbilly Hot Dogs, a sort of trash art dive outside Huntington. Here are a few of the photos I made on the trip.
http://www.alphoto.com/images/huntington/index.html
enjoy