That sounds like pretty good news John. I got the impression you didn't really like working at Target that much anyway. This way you get to go to school and be smarter than all of us (except Mark, he's a teacher... and probably Nico because he doesn't post)

CW

John Sessoms wrote:
Just an update on the unemployment situation. My final pay from Target will be enough to get me through until I start receiving my retired pay from the Army in September.

I've been down to the VA and so far it appears I'll be eligible for the new GI Bill education benefits even while drawing my retired pay, so I think I'm finally going to get to finish my photography degree.

It also appears I'll be eligible to re-join Tri-Care as my health insurance provider.

I've been working on my budget and I don't see any constraints. My retired pay is slightly more than I was earning at Target.

I'm still looking for work to fill in the time between now and when I can resume my course work.