Thanks Christine. That's the picture that says to me that there's nothing
wrong with my K7's colour balance (and I'm pretty pleased with the
composition and the light too!).

Yes, it is a lovely place to visit. If you ever come to the UK it's well
worth putting on your list of places to visit. Just a 25 minute flight from
Southampton...

Chris