I rode the original ride at the NY worlds fair, it's amazing how annoying that song can be, even to a 12 year old. I made the mistake of trying it ad Disney world 30 years later. If I wasn't trying to impress the woman I was with.... I also found it amazing how many of the Disney attractions were recycled from that Worlds Fair.

Graydon wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 08:08:10PM -0400, P. J. Alling scripsit: