In a message dated 8/26/2009 2:54:04 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml.l...@gmail.com writes:

What a beautiful  place. Sigh. Some very nice shots there. Not going to
tell you what to "kick  out" and what to keep. One suggestion -- the people
shots are often in bright  light, so there is a great deal of contrast and
faces and upper bodies are often  too dark to see much detail (like the guys
sitting down). So I'd post  process them (more?) to bring up a little more
detail in the  shadows.

Some very nice shots, Sasha. Looks like  fun.

Marnie
===========
hi,

pictures from my first trek in  the himalayas, which turned out to be
an amazing experience. this is an  attempt at a pictorial narrative of
that experience. :) it was an eight days  trip, though the actual trek
was for five days, covering 75km. we trekked  from a place called
sankhri, approximately 6200 ft, to a place called har ki  dun, at about
11,600 ft.

had taken extensive tips from dave savage to  try and do some star
trails photography but, as it turned out, it was the  monsoon season
and it was mostly cloudy.

it is a rather large  collection (30) and i realise one ought to be
ruthlessly deleting the bad  ones but, to give a slightly different
spin on bill robb's words, i guess my  standards are rather low :-)

do tell me what you  think:
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/pdml.live/HKD#

regards,  subash