It seems that PPG is now limiting each submitter to 10 images "UnderReview."

Previously, there were ten input boxes when you went to the "unload"
page, and you could submit more than one page (10 photos) at a time.
Now, you are limited to one page.  When I went to upload today, there
were nine input boxes instead of the usual 10.  This appears to be
because I have one image that has been sitting in the "Submission
Complete" section for several weeks, although photos I submitted at
the same time or weeks later have been "declined."

I wasn't able to submit any new images until I had cleaned out the
"Declined" section by deleting the photos that were still there.

Dan