http://riotclitshave.livejournal.com/

I don't think even the site title would get past our filtering system.
I'm certainly not going to try.

It's a play on "right-click save." Sometimes there are NSFW photos on that LJ, but the woman who posts there has pretty good taste.

I follow a bunch of photo blogs/image aggregators via LiveJournal and RSS feeds (via Google Reader). Here are five:

http://ffffound.com/
Awesome image aggregator. Stuff ends up here from every corner of the web. Occasionally NSFW.

http://industrialdecay.blogspot.com/
Photos of industrial and urban decay. NOTE: High-bandwidth site. LOTS of photos on the main page, but worth every one of them!

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
The URL is as much description as you should need.

http://npocto-kpacota.livejournal.com/
Russian (I'm guessing) LJ featuring photos that are usually heavily photoshopped, but still quite pretty.

http://failblog.org/
Photos of failures of various kinds. Basically, schadenfreude and facepalm moments.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/calemp