Jostein,
On occasion, somebody here will link to the gallery for a photo.
I watch it post a gallery header page then spin up more internally.
Finally, it will look like it is going to open something, but no,
wait, just kidding, not yet!
When a picture opens it is nice.
I went thru all 100 of yours and they are beautiful (and a major
accomplishment).
But I'm on a high speed line in the USA suburbs and the gallery is too slow.
It's in the design on the Pentax side, not in the internet distribution side.
Regards,  Bob S.