I'm going to a friend's wedding this afternoon.

I'll be bringing my camera and such. I sent him a quick note, but he's
probably already left for setting things up.

What's the polite way to deal with the pro photographer, if there is
one? Should I introduce myself and ask if they mind if I take photos?
Or just try to blend in with the crowd?

I suppose I should stick to p-ttl rather than optically slaving
strobes if I use them, so my optically slaved doesn't trigger off of
their flash. :)

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc