I liked that photo a lot, Godders...
... and while I have assiduously avoided the day, by not listening to the news or reading it, I did read what you wrote
and liked that, as well - though "liked" isn't quite right.

something kinda odd happened today -- now I feel like sharing that...

Just FYI for those on list who don't know where I live, it is the east village in NYC - about a mile as the crow flies from ground zero... you could see the towers from my living room window when they were there. I got through that day and the next few by taking photos. I took the two photos in this "frame" the very
day . and this is the link as it appeared in the PUG back in 2001.

 This is the link to that.

http://pug.komkon.org/01nov/lovesave.html

(I set side by side the raggedy ann and andy dolls in the window and the side of the store in photoshop)

But here is the odd thing -- My friend's dress shop has my photos for sale as greeting cards... and I also give her clothes on consignment.... today she sold a consignment item and a card of mine to the same person.

The card was the original 4 x 6 print of the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls that I took exactly 8 years ago today. There were no notes on the back of the card to reveal that info.
ann

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

thoughts and photo ...

  http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com/168-beyond-this-point

comments always appreciated. thanks for looking!

Godfrey
--
 a photo blog: http://godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com




--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.




--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to