Beware of my surrname. It is a reason why it is hard to pronounce. It
is a powerful klingon spell.

Thanks for the PDF tip. I saw the option, but though it just created
pages of the pictures. You don't happen to know if it can play sound
too?

I'm creating a slideshow of a local rock festival of pictures by me
and other photo clubmenbers. Going to burn a DVD for sale of this and
some other local culture events, the opening of the local opera is
another topic.

--
MaritimTim

--