Looks like you nailed the Snake Paul !

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: PESO: Race Snake

Working on the pics I shot at the Mopar Nationals last month, and I thought some might find this car interesting. It's a 1998 Viper. The front suspension, steering gear and chassis are basically stock, but the rear of the body has been "tubbed" to allow for large tires, and the rear end has been replaced with a magnesium carrier and solid spool. A roll cage ties the rear suspension mounts to the engine subframe. The engine is the 98 Viper original with stock crank, rods and pistons. Non-stock pieces include two huge intercooled turbochargers, highly modified fuel injection, and long duration, high lift camshafts. I saw it run the quarter mile in 7.8 seconds at 187 mph -- on pump gas. Oh, and the guy drives it on the street now and then. Fun stuff.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9799674&size=lg