On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM, paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> What Larry said. But I do wish I could see his feet.

Me to. I'm afraid i did not have much time to get this one. He/she
landed about 5 feet away from me on the plastic red chair. I ~slowly~
brought the camera up to my eye, focused and shot. They are getting
pretty used to Liz and me, so maybe the opportunity may arise
again.:-)

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.