John Sessoms wrote:

From: Larry Colen

Last year I had thanksgiving with a friend I used to date. She is
exactly a year younger than me. At that thanksgiving dinner, out of 12
people, 4 of us were born on Sept. 6th.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 09:00:49AM +0200, AlunFoto wrote:

> 2009/9/30 John Francis <jo...@panix.com>:

> > Our maths teacher sprung this one on us in the 5th form
> > (ob.us - around 11th grade). ?He asked us to estimate the
> > probability that two people in our class of around 30
> > shared the same birthday. ?He chose a few people to guess,
> > before he revealed the answer. ?I was one of the two top
> > maths performers in the class, so he saved me until last.
> > My guess? ?100% ! ? ?That surprised him somewhat, until I
> > pointed out that we had two sets of twins in the class ...

In my life time, I have met several persons with my name, including one who had my exact first, middle and last name.

But I have never met anyone who shared the same birthday.

I have somebody living next door with exactly the same name. I have enough trobles with the taxman over that - God help me if our birthdays were the same, too.