From: ann sanfedele
Are any of you guys watching Ken Burns's thing on the National parks? I'm liking it more and more but thought the first show was the weakest and may have put people off the series...

And relative to that, how many National Parks have you been to? Possibly some from the other side of the Pond
have more on their list than some of  us who live here...

I checked off 40 of the reported 58 though I think there might be more that I visited before they were made into parks.
(Great Basin, for one)

I'm not watching because I still don't have a TV, and there's not enough else worth watching for me to buy one. Plus, I already don't spend enough time actually working on my photography, I don't need another excuse for not getting busy.

If my count is correct - 39.