On Oct 2, 2009, at 15:27 , Graydon wrote:

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 11:21:56PM +0100, Cotty scripsit:
On 3/10/09, Derby Chang, discombobulated, unleashed:
I like how the Romans called their port Port

There's that echo again....

It's not so much that the Romans called their port "Port" as that we
call our ports "port" because the Romans called their port Port.

-- Graydon

But the Romans were speaking latin, so our port is a translation of their port, port.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
— Kevan Olesen