Hi Larry. It's totally random. We were rehearsing Lowell George's song
Willin' on the rooftop. There were only about 100 shots, so at a quarter of
a second each, I had to loop the pictures half a dozen times or so. You can
see the same sequence going round and round.

Well Alright seemed like a good fun track to put to it (and it is us playing
it in a live concert), but there's no attempt to synchronise anything.

Thanks for looking, Chris