I've got a roll of T-max 100 loaded up in the Medalist II. I'm really goring to shoot some FILM...

frank theriault wrote:
Sitting next to me as I type is my Leica CL with 40mm Summicron C and
a fresh roll of TriX (all of which I recently rescued from my ex's
place).

I'm going to go shoot a roll of film!!

Later, guys...

cheers,
frank

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton