A guy has made me a tempting offer.
There is an interesting lens at an Estonian site for fair prize. The
offer is a bit bellow the price in the add. I "know" the guy, meaning
that I've had mail contact with him for some time. I'm tempted. But
the guy English is worse than mine, so it's kind of hard for me to
figure out the hows.
Can somebody translate the page and provide me with the official
details from a web page?

Don't want the URL to show in the archives, at least not until the
deal is done. So please contact me off list.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/