Way to go!

John
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Derby Chang
[der...@iinet.net.au]
Sent: 02 November 2009 08:39
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Successful enablement [Scanned]

A work colleague had (some) of my Pentax prime lens kit for the last few
days, looking to see what could suit him better from the Oly DLSR he
used to have. Rocked up to my desk this morning and he'd proudly left a
K7 for me to see. He said he was looking forward to getting a classic
selection of old-school-feeling primes.

Well, there you go.

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient; others may not distribute, copy or use it in whole
or in part, without the agreement of Carmel College. If you have received this
communication in error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail.